- I added an options panel.
- I created a binary installer using nsis.
- I changed the design of the "New Catalog" and "New Disk" windows.
- I added an "Open File" button on the "Check Version" window, to open the file after it is downloaded.
- Bug fix - The algorithm that was choosing the default directory for saving/loading a catalog.
- Bug fix - When saving a new catalog, it was not storred in the Initial Catalogs list, so that it could be automatically opened next time when the application is started.
- Bug fix - When creating a new disk, display an error message if no parent catalog was selected.
- I added a "Save" menu item in the contex menu of the catalog's tree view.
- I added a "Create New Disk" menu item in the contex menu of the catalog's tree view.
- Bug fix - When reading a new disk from that represents a directory on the real media (not the root directory), the size of the disk was zero.
- If the catalog that is beeing opened is already opened, i display an informational message instead of an error.
- In Search window I changed the default search type from "Wildcards" to "Text".
- I replaced the Microsoft's TreeView control that displays the catalogs with the TreeViewAdv open source control created by Andrey Gliznetsov. Thanks.
- Bug fix - When the last catalog was closed the list of files was not cleared.
- Bug fix - I fixed the sorting in the list view that displays the files.
- When the application is started, if it finds a catalog that can not be opened (Ex: the file is not found), the item is removed from the list of initial catalogs in config file. Next time Azzul will not try to open it again.
- Change - The export action does not mark the catalog as saved and does not associate tha catalog with the exported location anymore.
- I added a .chm help file.
- Improved search mechanism.
- Search using plain text, wildcards or regular expressions.
- In Search window, I added icons to the found items.
- In Search window, if no search pattern is provided, I changed the error message with an information message.
- Locate and navigate from the Search window to an item into the main window.
- I added a "cancel search" functionality in the search window.
- I cancel the search when the search window is closing.
- I added a "Broken" flag to the AzzFile and AzzDirectory classes that specifies if the file (or diretory) could be read. When the disk is created, if there are not enough rights to read the directory or file, this flag is set and the scan is not interrupted. I added a new optional attribute "broken" to the serialized xml for "file" and "directory". (Gates affected: Xml Gate, Gzip Gate, Deflate Gate.)
- I created the "Text Gate" that exports catalogs in a human readable text format. It does not support import.
I display a warning when you are about to have two disks with the same name in a catalog
- creating a new disk;
- renaming an old disk;
- moving a disk from another catalog.
- Bug fix - If two catalogs have the same name, a new disk that is created, was added to the first catalog of the two.
- Bug fix - When selecting an item in the list of files, the description was not updated.
- Bug fix - Closing a new catalog without saving it throws an Exception.
- Bug fix - In the main window and the search window the sorting by size was performed wrongly by the text displayed in the size column not by the size value.
- I added a mechanism to check for updates. This verification can be automatically done at startup. (Configurable from config file.)
- In config file the "initial catalog type" value is made case sensitive and can have the values: "None", "Last", "Specific". (For compatibility reasons, only in the current version, will be accepted the values from version 1.1.2, too.)
- A progress bar is added to the splash screen.
- I improved the search screen. (search options, status text and a progress bar)
- Catalog and disk quick rename using F2.
- Bug fix - If the application is started without a config file, the "File" menu and the "File->Open", "File->Save", "File->Save As", "File->Save All" menu items throw exceptions because no default gate was set.
- Bug fix - The search dialog did not returned correct results.
- I added a "Recent Catalogs" list in the File menu that contains the last opened catalogs.
- When the application starts, it automatically loads the catalogs from the last time.
ver 1.0.5 - never released
- I added a "Loading screen" that is displayed before the application is started.
The application accepts now command line arguments and can receive the name of the catalog file to be initially opened.
azzul "c:\catalogs\catalog.gzz" azzul -f="c:\catalogs\catalog.gzz" -g="Gzip Gate" azzul -file="c:\catalogs\catalog.gzz" -gate="Gzip Gate"
- I added a tool bar.
- I added a wizard to help you create new disks.
- The catalogs that are not saved are marked with a star "*" and, when closing them, you are asked to save.
- First version that was released.